[R-sig-Geo] ggwr residual types question and a few others

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Mon Jan 25 10:53:57 CET 2010

Seth, I believe that response residuals are the residuals obtaind by
(measurement - prediction) on the measurement scale ([0,1], for logit);
working residuals are the residuals obtained in the last step of the
weighted minimization, i.e. on the transformed measurements. Note that
predictions are not 0 or 1, but usually somewhere between 0 and 1.

Individual elements of the object returned can be obtained by addressing
them explicitly. Finding out how they are called, e.g. by

for the additional fields, you probably need to specify more input
arguments (e.g. hatmatrix, fit.points). Look into the help page of gwr,
and please provide us with a reproducable example!