[R-sig-Geo] ggwr residual types question and a few others

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Mon Jan 25 10:53:57 CET 2010

Seth, I believe that response residuals are the residuals obtaind by
(measurement - prediction) on the measurement scale ([0,1], for logit);
working residuals are the residuals obtained in the last step of the
weighted minimization, i.e. on the transformed measurements. Note that
predictions are not 0 or 1, but usually somewhere between 0 and 1.

Individual elements of the object returned can be obtained by addressing
them explicitly. Finding out how they are called, e.g. by

example(gwr)
names(nc)
lapply(nc,class)
summary(nc$SDF)

for the additional fields, you probably need to specify more input
arguments (e.g. hatmatrix, fit.points). Look into the help page of gwr,
and please provide us with a reproducable example!
--
Edzer