[R-sig-Geo] Raster Sample Data

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Mon Jan 25 09:15:46 CET 2010

Here are several data sets that I try to maintain and improve always:

DEMs for testing geomorphometry algorithms:
http://geomorphometry.org/content/data-sets

The Baranja hill data set includes many rasters of different type:
http://geomorphometry.org/content/baranja-hill

We used in in our book (http://geomorphometry.org/book).

Data sets for testing geostatistical apps:
http://spatial-analyst.net/book/data-sets

10 km resolution publicly available world maps:
http://spatial-analyst.net/wiki/index.php?title=Global_datasets

HTH

T. Hengl
http://home.medewerker.uva.nl/t.hengl/