[R-sig-Geo] GEOSTAT 2010 Summer School, 27 June - 4 July 2010; University of Plasencia, Spain

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Mon Jan 11 10:46:32 CET 2010

Dear R-sig-geo,

In relation with our preparations for the GEOSTAT 2010 summer school, it would be of great help if some of you would consider printing and posting the announcement for the summer school via e.g. news board at your department/institute. This way also people off this mailing list (but with potentially high motivation) might consider applying. For more info see:

http://geostat2010.info/flyer

A PDF of the flyer can be obtained from here:

http://geostat2010.info/system/files/GEOSTAT2010_flyer.pdf  [1.5 MB]

Thank you!

T. Hengl
http://home.medewerker.uva.nl/t.hengl/