[R-sig-Geo] selection a right number in a sequance for a RS filter sampling

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Thu Feb 25 21:49:43 CET 2010

If I understand the sequence, you want the odd columns from the odd
rows and the even columns from the even rows to "a" and the
remainder go to "b".  Once you have a transposed matrix, the recipe
looks straightforward.

Clint

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600