[R-sig-Geo] Preparing R plots for Publication

Francis Smart smartfra at msu.edu
Mon Feb 22 06:11:43 CET 2010

Thanks everybody for all of your responses.  I know it sounded like a
dumb question but I really spent a couple of hours going in circles
trying to get the right font before emailing the group.

Thanks for you patience and sorry about emailing the wrong list. I am
running a couple of versions of windows on my machine and I have
already processed the postscript graphs I needed for the publication
using the windowsFonts() function method outlined in the above link.

Take care,
Francis

--
Francis Smart