[R-sig-Geo] suggestion for spgrass6 - temp file in readVECT6

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 22:50:40 CET 2010

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the patch. Unfortunately it does not work on my box, but I
suspect that to be related with my readVECT6() problem.

foo <- readVECT6('bar', driver='GML')
Error in ogrInfo(dsn = dsn, layer = layer, input_field_name_encoding =
input_field_name_encoding) :
  Cannot open layer

writeVECT6(foo, 'deletethis', driver='GML')
Available OGR Drivers:
Error in writeOGR(SDF, dsn = rtmpfl1, layer = shname, driver = driver) :

        GDAL Error 4: Failed to create GML file
/home/roudierp/Documents/GRASSDATA/NZMG/bh/.tmp/A208_RoudierP.

So I guess I'd better fix that problem first>

Sorry I can't provide better testing for now,

Cheers,

Pierre