[R-sig-Geo] Fwd: Suggestion: option overwrite=T for writeOGR()

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Tue Dec 14 13:51:39 CET 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, Roger Bivand wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, Agustin Lobo wrote:

Could you, or others who may be interested, please try the draft version
by anonymous checkout from the R-forge rgdal project, or using the source
package at:

http://spatial.nhh.no/R/Devel/rgdal_0.6-32.tar.gz

If you report back that it suits your needs, I'll submit it to CRAN; if
you need further changes, please let me know.

Roger