[R-sig-Geo] Spatial mean

Christian Kamenik christian.kamenik at giub.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 13 12:30:08 CET 2010

Dear all,

I would like to calculate the spatial mean and its standard error
(taking into account spatial autocorrelation) from a subset of data
stored in a RasterBrick (multi-layer raster) object (Package: raster). I
was browsing the web for quite a while. The only available R functions I
could find were in Package 'spcosa'. But these functions provide way
more functionality than I need, since they do spatial re-sampling, which
is not necessary in my case.

Does anybody know of any functions I could use?

Many thanks in advance, Christian

Oeschger Centre for Climate Change Research, Institute of Geography&  Institute of Plant Sciences
University of Bern

http://www.stomatocysts.unibe.ch/kamenik
mailto: christian.kamenik at giub.unibe.ch

Postal address: