[R-sig-Geo] Parallelized kriging in R (gstat/intamap)

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 20:36:44 CET 2010

Jon and Edzer,

Sorry, I was a bit confused with how to specify the nclus option in
the intamap methods. This is clearer now.

Edzer, for some reason I thought it was not possible to parallelize
kriging in gstat so simply. Thanks for the pointer, I modified the
demo snow.R and adapted it to suit my needs.

Thank you both for the work on intamap - it really looks good.

Pierre