[R-sig-Geo] satellite imagery

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Mon Dec 6 02:18:14 CET 2010

Hi Nick,

The Raster package has been my key to working with images in R.
Leveraging the Raster package you can use just about any classification
engine or statistics queries you want. I've been quite impress with the
RandomForest package (among others) for image classification. I'm happy
to share the script I use and a guide with instructions if you're
interested.

All the best,

Ned