[R-sig-Geo] Wheight matrices

Francisco Silva gildemir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 05:43:10 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

I am trying to do an spatial econometric model and I need a wheigt matrix.
I have tried so many times to do such thing in R, but I did not find the way.
I would like to know, if is possible to do the matrix in R?
If yes, how does i should do? Please, send the steps because I have
tried with so many packages and always i get wornings messages.
If somebody can help me I can send the .shp file to see how this work.
I know how to read a shape file and even plot maps, but i did not find
the way to construct an adjascency matrix.

Thanks a lot,
Francisco Gildemir Ferreira da Silva