[R-sig-Geo] About lmadogram.-

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Mon Apr 26 17:15:01 CEST 2010

When running example(lmadogram) to get something similar without having
access to your particular data, R 2.10.1 gives me in addition:

Warning message:
In persp.default(lambda, dist, lmado, xlab = xlab, ylab = ylab,  :
  semi-transparency is not supported on this device: reported only once
per page

which should have been enough to give you a hint. If you use e.g.

pdf('lmadogram-1.pdf')

and then (if needed) convert the pdf using pdf2ps, it should be fine,
except that the file size grew in my case from 75K (pdf) to 18M (ps)!
Maybe transparency is just not dealt with so well in eps.
--
Edzer