[R-sig-Geo] With spplot how to control panel font size?

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 22 17:32:05 CEST 2010

All:

I am using spplot to automatically generate a 21-panel eps graphic
within a script where the titles for the individual panes are too large
and they get cut-off at the beginning and end of the string. I have not
been able to find how to fix the font size so the titles will fit. I've
tried setting the the dimensions of the graphic, but that does not seem
to have an effect. I have searched and can not find any examples of how
this can be done…

Regards,
Tom

--