[R-sig-Geo] Really fresh R-GRASS user.

E. Anthon Eff eaeff at mtsu.edu
Fri Apr 9 20:59:28 CEST 2010

This book is still the best introduction to using R for spatial
statistics: http://www.asdar-book.org/

Example code for using GRASS from within R is found on Tomislav Hengl's
blog: http://spatial-analyst.net/wiki/index.php?title=Software

This search engine will usually find what you need:
http://www.rseek.org/   (the "Support Lists" tab often returns
especially helpful results)

--Anthon