[R-sig-Geo] help: how to convert into geodata class with "borders" and "others"

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Wed Apr 7 15:17:44 CEST 2010

Dear Lho

A "geodata" object is a list with at least $coords and $data
and possibly others as mentioned in ?as.geodata

I suspect what may be missing is to assign the class "geodata"
with something like

class(obj) <- "geodata"

Alternatively you can use as.geodata() to convert from a data-frame
(and there as also functions to convert from other formats)

If this does not solve the problem please send some commands you are
trying with

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil