[R-sig-Geo] Fw: Help

Danlin Yu yud at mail.montclair.edu
Mon Sep 21 17:21:51 CEST 2009

Jessica:

Do you mean to load the dataset meuse.grid? If so,

data(meuse.grid)

shall be able to do it.

As for generate the meuse.grid from dataset meuse, the immediate thing
that comes to my mind is that you might want to obtain the coordinates
from meuse, and then try to transform the points object to a grid object.

Just some quick thoughts, hope this helps.

Danlin

jessica243 ??:

Danlin Yu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of GIS and Urban Geography
Department of Earth & Environmental Studies
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ, 07043
Tel: 973-655-4313
Fax: 973-655-4072