[R-sig-Geo] spplot question

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Fri Sep 11 21:52:06 CEST 2009

Ah, I see. Then, if you include the 0.1 in the legend, you will not like
that the range 0.1-10 will cover the same legend space as 10-1000, on
the log-scale. To avoid this, renumber the <10 values e.g. to 9, and
label the 9 as 0.1 -- meaning that labels can not equal
as.character(cuts) anymore.
--
Edzer