[R-sig-Geo] spplot question

Eric Morway emorway at engr.colostate.edu
Fri Sep 11 21:22:46 CEST 2009

Edzer,

I apologize for the confusion.  Is there an option in spplot that fills
in blank/white cells (I'm assuming they are blank because they have a
value less than the minimum cut) with the minimum color on the legend
bar (in this case green)?  About a quarter of the way in from the left
edge of the image you'll notice a "hole" in the plot due to these cells
having values less than 10.  I would like to fill these cells in without
altering the legend, if possible.

Thanks, Eric