[R-sig-Geo] Logist Spatial Regression

Danlin Yu yud at mail.montclair.edu
Fri Sep 11 01:55:33 CEST 2009

Jaime:

Which specific function are you used for the logistic spatial
regression? I think the geoRglm package description page
(http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/geoRglm/geoRglm.pdf) does give
some very detailed explanation of how a specific function is used. If
you need to see the code, simply type the function's name without any
argument in R, and you'll be able to see the codes.

Hope this helps.

Danlin

JAIME BURBANO GIRON дµÀ:
> Hi, i need to calculate a logistic spatial regression, i´ve tried with
> package geoRglm but i don´t find a help that tells me how is the code. Is
> there somebody that can help me with an other package or the code to do it
> in geoRglm. Thanks.

Danlin Yu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of GIS and Urban Geography
Department of Earth & Environmental Studies
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ, 07043
Tel: 973-655-4313
Fax: 973-655-4072