[R-sig-Geo] Errror with gmeta6()

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:27:19 CEST 2009

I've found the problem:
I had both libgdal1-1.5.0-grass and
libgdal1-1.6.0-grass

If I keep libgdal1-1.6.0-grass only and
reinstall rgdal and spgrass6, things go back
to normality.

The problem is that libgdal1-1.5.0-grass is automatically
installed by the qgis grass plugin. So without libgdal1-1.5.0-grass I
cannot use grass from within qgis. The funny thing is that
qgis actually requires libgdal1-1.6.0-grass also,
otherwise you get an error at displaying grass layers.

I'll keep you posted.

Agus