[R-sig-Geo] Problem with Sweave and spplot

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Wed Sep 2 08:50:59 CEST 2009

I think this is a well-known issue, and a FAQ:
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Why-do-lattice_002ftrellis-graphics-not-work_003f

Manual processing is not needed.

I agree that the resulting code with print(spplot(...)) looks ugly; in
the ASDAR book we basically tricked things by having two code sections,
one that is printed but not evaluated, and one that is evaluated but not
printed. Not really nice but ... it worked.
--
Edzer