[R-sig-Geo] variogram estimation with adaptive sampling weights

Virgilio Gómez-Rubio Virgilio.Gomez at uclm.es
Mon Oct 19 16:10:22 CEST 2009

Hi John,

Not sure how to address your initial question but it looks like what you
are doing is similar to preferential sampling. If so, you may want to
look at the paper Geostatistical Inference under Preferential Sampling.
The authors provide provide code and data at
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/~diggle/

Hope this helps.

Virgilio