[R-sig-Geo] Simulating Two Surfaces with a user-defined Cross-Correlation Index

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Fri Oct 9 11:40:03 CEST 2009

If the variables are spatially uncorrelated, it is a special case of
what I provided, and you could specify the variography in terms of pure
nuggets, and/or use a neighbourhood of 1 (or 0?).

As an alternative, fill the grids with data generated with function
rmvnorm in package mvtnorm.

I find it however hard to understand what you mean by a spatial
cross-correlation index, especially the word spatial, when you do not
want to address spatial autocorrelation of the variables themselves.
--
Edzer

--
Edzer Pebesma