[R-sig-Geo] Determine the location of the actual R-file

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Oct 2 10:56:36 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Breitbach, Nils <breitbach at uni-mainz.de> wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> this time my question has something to do with with spatial context but not in the sense we discuss it usually here. I tried to find out if it is possible to ask R for the location (path) of the R-file from which I send the code.

 If you've a question which isn't to do with the usual R-sig-geo
spatial context, then it's probably better asked on the R-help mailing
list. I recall a similar question on there a few weeks back, where the
user was running R from a script or a batch file or something, and you
could get the path to the script from the command arguments. I can't
recall the details, you'll have to search the archives!

Barry