[R-sig-Geo] curious about 4D interpolations

Pilar Tugores Ferra Pilar.Tugores at ba.ieo.es
Thu Oct 1 17:32:36 CEST 2009

Dear list,
I just was wondering about sofware to perform 4D interpolations.
I've never tried and I'm probably not going to try it in the short time or but I was asked to give (informal) advice about it and also I was curious.
I have heard GRASS gis can do that and also I've heard about EONFUSION which is a Miriax software. I would like to know if anybody has tried 4D interpolations with this or other softwares and what was your impression. Is it user friendly? Is it flexible? Nice layouts? Is it really interpolating in 4D or it just allow 4D representations?
Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Pilar

Mª Pilar Tugores Ferrà
PhD Student
Instituto Español de Oceanografía
Centro Oceanográfico de Baleares
Muelle de Poniente s/n
07015 Palma de Mallorca
Baleares, España
Telf.: (34) 971 133759

La información contenida en este e-mail y sus ficheros adjuntos es totalmente confidencial y no debería ser usado si no fuera usted alguno de los destinatarios. Si ha recibido este e-mail por error, por favor avise al remitente y bórrelo de su buzón o de cualquier otro medio de almacenamiento.   This email is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended  recipient. If you have received this e-mail in  error please inform the sender and delete it from  your mailbox or any other storage mechanism.