[R-sig-Geo] Filling in holes in DTM

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Thu Nov 19 16:14:56 CET 2009

Hi Cara,

There is a very efficient function in SAGA called "Close Gaps" that does exactly that. What makes it
especially efficient is that it allows you to set a mask map. See:

> rsaga.get.usage("grid_tools", 7)
SAGA CMD 2.0.3
library path:   C:/Progra~1/saga_vc/modules
library name:   grid_tools
module name :   Close Gaps
  -INPUT:<str>          Grid
        Grid (input)