[R-sig-Geo] limiting the number of variogram models in intamap

Jon Olav Skoien j.skoien at geo.uu.nl
Tue Nov 17 15:58:26 CET 2009

Hi,

This is not possible in the version on CRAN now, but has been changed in
the development version that you can find on one of the links below
(depending on platform), should be on CRAN soon.
http://www.intamap.org/downloads/intamap_1.3-1.zip
http://www.intamap.org/downloads/intamap_1.3-1.tar.gz

Best wishes,
Jon