[R-sig-Geo] help in gwr use

Danlin Yu yud at mail.montclair.edu
Sun Nov 15 16:05:06 CET 2009

Virgina:

It's quite hard to address your question if you just ask generally. Can
you specify how you ran the package?

Based on the error message you give, I suspect that you didn't load the
package. After you installed the package, did you try to load the
package to R via "library(spgwr)"?

Cheers,
Dr. Danlin Yu

Virginia ??:

> Please,
>
> I am having problems running gwr.
> I've istalled it and loaded it but when I run the gwr.sel I received
> the error message
> Erro: não foi posssível encontrar a função "gwr.sel" (it's not
> possible to find the gwr.sel function).
> What I am doing wrong?
> Thanks,
>
> Virginia

Danlin Yu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of GIS and Urban Geography
Department of Earth & Environmental Studies
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ, 07043
Tel: 973-655-4313
Fax: 973-655-4072