[R-sig-Geo] need a Windows binary for Rcartogram from omegahat

Mark Daniel Ward mdw at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 3 23:26:48 CET 2009

Dear All,
I did not realize that there was a compiled version of the Rcartogram
library, with the fftw included, ready for use with R for Windows 2.9:
http://www.omegahat.org/R/bin/windows/contrib/2.9/
Nicholas Lewin-Koh pointed this out to me.  I'm very thankful to know
this.  Thank you to everyone who sent suggestions.  Thank you to Duncan
for making and maintaining this library too!  My students have enjoyed
working with it, and they are eager to try it now on their own.
Mark