[R-sig-Geo] Constraining movements in adehabitat

Tim Clark mudiver1200 at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 02:29:06 CEST 2009

David,

Thanks for the info and the references.  I don't think I want to weight the kernel by the distance from shore since sometimes they are right on the shoreline (2 ft. of water), and they should have high UD's very close to shore.  I was hoping there would be an easy way to constrain the area available, but no one has offered any.  Second option is to cut out the land from the kernel distribution.  Any idea if this is possible?

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Clark
Department of Zoology