[R-sig-Geo] R+SAGA: Table calculator for shapes

Alexander Brenning brenning at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 23 21:59:17 CET 2009

Dear Alessandro,

it would be easier to give you a constructive answer if you provided at
least the code that you used.

The SAGA module that you mention does not (yet) have a front-end
function in the RSAGA package, so I assume that you are using the
low-level rsaga.geoprocessor function, which is a bit trickier. I hope
you have carefully read the information provided by rsaga.get.usage on
the usage of this module.

Cheers
  Alex