[R-sig-Geo] Wiki?

Tomislav Hengl T.Hengl at uva.nl
Fri Feb 20 10:13:56 CET 2009

Jonathan,

I think this is an excellent idea.

Ideally we should have a system that automatically scans e-mails, distinguishes between a question,
answer/suggestion, and R code, and then generates a wiki article (such articles could then be
classified into some hierachical structure using various similarity measures; e.g. based on the
e-mail thread, users, libraries used etc.).

Otherwise, nothing stops you from sorting the R-sig-geo traffic manually, extracting R codes and
putting them into wiki articles.   :)

Tom Hengl
http://spatial-analyst.net