[R-sig-Geo] spplot : varying dots for multiple parameters

servet ahmet çizmeli sa.cizmeli at usherbrooke.ca
Wed Dec 16 13:23:38 CET 2009

> Until you have control of the graphic itself, do not worry about
> decorations, they are not important.

Dear Roger,

As an educator, I understand your willingness to direct me to what you think is
essential in the learning of R and I appreciate it very much. However right now
I need to produce these maps and they need to be of very good quality as they
will go into an important scientific report whose deadline is very near. This
is why I am calling my actual experience in R "agonizing" right now!

I just want to make sure that I know very well how precious the time of each and
every one of this list so I would not ask a question just for sake of easy
learning. I ask questions when I really need something to be done (and I do it
only after I have tried every possible thing I could think of).

Anyway, many thanks again, Roger and everyone on the list for your kindly
support. Let us keep the good vibe. Right now I enjoy a lot reading and reading
in all kinds of R and R-spatial documentation and learning through
experimenting in a real project with a deadline ;o) ...

Servet