[R-sig-Geo] Co-Kriging with huge data

Kai Zhang nitmithv at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Dec 15 07:59:30 CET 2009

Hi Edzer,

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure if I get your point -- "Maybe a cross validation with your 17 temperature monitors can give you
some idea on this". I am wondering if you mean sensitivity analysis of neighbor size using cross-validation. For example, based on 17 monitors, I could try the radius with 1 km, 2 km and so on using cross-validation and choose a neighbor size with smallest RMSE calculated from cross validation.

I appreciate your response and best regards,
Kai

Kai Zhang
PhD Candidate, Environmental Health Sciences
School of Public Health
University of Michigan
109 S. Observatory
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2029