[R-sig-Geo] creating cluster with between-points arbitrary distances

Alexandre VILLERS alexandre.villers at cebc.cnrs.fr
Thu Dec 10 08:42:58 CET 2009

Dear Dan,

That's exactly that ! Thank you very much.
Rainer, thank you for the other approach. I had thought of something
like that, and even if such loop is not too much complicated to write,
before putting my hands into it, I wanted to make sure there was not an
existing function hanging somewhere.

Best regards

Alex

--