[R-sig-Geo] readRAST6 problem

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:31:47 CEST 2009

Hi!

I'm getting this message at reading a grass raster file:

rastdum <- readRAST6("nomdum",cat=F)
raster map/current region mismatch detected in components:
           cols            rows origin.northing  origin.easting
           TRUE            TRUE           FALSE            TRUE
set plugin=TRUE to override; continuing with plugin=FALSE
ERROR 6: SetColorTable() only supported for Byte or UInt16 bands in TIFF
format.
/media/Transcend/Montseny/GrassData//carlos/A_TOTAL/.tmp/caminoccg/nomdum
has GDAL driver GTiff
and has 94 rows and 116 columns

1. I don't think I have to worry about the ERROR 6:
2. But why is it stating a GTiff driver for reading a grass raster? Is
there a previous conversion from raster to GTiff?

Thanks

Agus

--
Carlos Luis Camino González