[R-sig-Geo] Problems with Raster package?

Robert Hijmans r.hijmans at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:31:19 CEST 2009

Hi Ned, that is the downside of using a package under development
(albeit *quite* stable now).

"x <- setRaster(x)" has been replaced by the (generic) "x <- raster(x)"
"x <- setDatatype(x, value)" has been replaced by "dataType(x) <- value"

As for the versions, you are not doing anything wrong. It can take
couple of days before the latest version is available for (automatic)
installation from R-forge

Robert