[R-sig-Geo] Problem with sourceforge repository

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Apr 22 10:05:30 CEST 2009

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Agustin Lobo wrote:

> Hi!
> I'm doing as stated in
> http://r-spatial.sourceforge.net/

We need to take that site down, nothing has been released as an R package
there for years. Now all of the functionality of released packages is on
CRAN, and sourceforge is only used as a CVS server by the r-spatial
project with multiple modules, and rgdal.

To check out the current spgrass6, do:

cvs -z3 \
-d:pserver:anonymous at r-spatial.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/r-spatial co \
-P spgrass6

as explained under the more -> code menu on:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/r-spatial/

Roger

e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no