[R-sig-Geo] image classification in R

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Fri Apr 17 23:12:18 CEST 2009

There's a Task View on clustering, linked from CRAN:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Cluster.html

that will lead you to all types of clustering available, including
hierarchical. I  don't know how well it will work for large data sets
such as images, as it calls for constructing n x n distance matrices,
with n the number of pixels.
--
Edzer