[R-sig-Geo] gwr.sel, missing values

Sven Müller sven.mueller at tu-dresden.de
Wed Apr 15 11:12:50 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have the following problem with finding an adaptive kernel in GWR. I
use R2.8.1. In my dataset I have a few variables with missing values.
Now, I try to find a bandwith for an adaptive kernel using 'gwr.sel' and
it gives the following error message:
Warning in w.i * weights: Length of the longer object is not a multiple
of the shorter object
If I run 'gwr.sel' using variables without missing values everything is
working fine. Just for the variables with missing values this error
message occurs.
What is my fault?
Every hint is gratefully acknowledged.

Cheers

Sven

--
Dr. rer. pol. Sven Müller
MA Economic Geography

Dresden University of Technology
Institute for Transport and Economics
Chair of Business Administration, Transport and Logistics

Andreas Schubert Str. 23,  01062 Dresden

Room 510

Phone: +49 351 463 36797
Fax: +49 351 463 37758

sven.mueller at tu-dresden.de