[R-sig-Geo] error in trmesh (alphahull package)

José Manuel Blanco Moreno jmblanco at ub.edu
Sat Apr 4 13:43:09 CEST 2009

Hello,
The problem is that your first three points CANNOT be collinear. This is
a feature of trmesh in tripack. So: either you "unsort" your data
(keeping the indices you can sort them again) or alter (e.g. jitter) the
coordinates very slightly. Either solution will do the work.
Cheers,
José M. Blanco

José M. Blanco Moreno

Dept. de Biologia Vegetal (Botànica)