[R-sig-Geo] select polygons in polygons

Murray Richardson murray.richardson at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 25 16:52:41 CEST 2008

Thanks Edzer - I looked into it but I need to coerce the SPDF objects to
gpc.poly objects and then I will lose all the attribute data I think.

I may just have to use RODBC with postGIS to speed up the selection
process, which has worked well for me in other situations, but makes the
scripts that much more cumbersome.

cheers

Murray