[R-sig-Geo] Raster analysis using R

Robert Hijmans r.hijmans at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:35:09 CEST 2008

We are developing the 'raster' package and related packages for raster
analysis, including for sat image analysis. The code is on r-forge
(http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/r-gis/). It is still a bit
early days, the code is not stable, and the project not properly
described yet, but the raster package is functional for
reclassification and some other calculations. Robert