[R-sig-Geo] geonames API for R

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Thu Oct 16 14:34:31 CEST 2008

Looks great, Barry.

I think to show the potential and to seduce people to start using this,
it would be very valuable to add a few examples, preferably one for each
of the items in http://www.geonames.org/export/ws-overview.html , or
just the most dissimilar ones.

Right now you assume that users can figure out how to form requests by
looking at the above link alone. I, for instance, couldn't.
--
Edzer