[R-sig-Geo] CODE for spatial logistic regression

Henk Sierdsema Henk.Sierdsema at sovon.nl
Thu Oct 9 16:09:55 CEST 2008

Hi Rubén,

Thanks for defining 'small' better. For me a dataset up to a thousand points is a small dataset, but for most people this is quite a big data set...

Henk

Henk Sierdsema

SOVON Vogelonderzoek Nederland / SOVON Dutch Centre for Field Ornithology

Rijksstraatweg 178
6573 DG  Beek-Ubbergen
The Netherlands
tel: +31 (0)24 6848145