[R-sig-Geo] [AniMov] (adehabitat) compana() freezes on small dataset

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Mon May 26 13:27:14 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-26 at 11:44 +0200, Clément Calenge wrote:
> Dear Anne,
[...]

> I guess, however, that you may have an habitat type which is not
> available to any animal.

I examined the dataframes, and this is the case. Two habitats aren't
available to any animal.
Thanks to have pointed it out!

> I will modify the function compana in the next version of adehabitat, so
> that it reports an error when such cases occur.

Thanks a lot! You can count me among testers.

> However, it is difficult to know what happens exactly in your case
> without any reproducible example.

Sorry for not have sent the data, but there is an article in press about
this and I wasn't allowed to publish them.

> Hope this helps,
>

> Clément Calenge

regards,

Anne