[R-sig-Geo] Displaying CIR images and overlay shape files

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Wed May 21 21:45:27 CEST 2008

Monica Pisica wrote:
> I suppose that somehow I can use spplot, but I have to recognize that I don't know how to use it to display the CIR image …..

This would be a way that I haven't explored. When looking in sp, a place
to start would be the image method; it has arguments red green and blue
where you pass these bands; then it composites colour.

A similar trick should be do-able for spplot, but it's not in there, as
of now; right now you can only pass a factor and the colours to use.
--
Edzer