[R-sig-Geo] error message when running errorsarlm

evans324 at umn.edu evans324 at umn.edu
Wed May 21 17:13:56 CEST 2008

Thanks. I upgraded and updated everything and got a better result. However,
I'm not 100% sure that I'm using the correct command to accomplish what I
need to accomplish. My OLS model has significant spatial autocorrelation
(RLMlag is not significant and RLMerror is) and heteroscedasticity. I had
hoped to use errorsarlm then run White's standard errors to address this,
but I find that hccm(car) requires a .lm object. Looking through old
threads, I found one that suggests using spautolm is such situations. Does
spautolm address both spatial autocorrelation and heteroscedasticity? It
looks as though I would use the adj.se=TRUE in the summary method to get
corrected standard errors. Is this correct? Thank you for your help.

Heather

--
Heather Sander
Ph.D. Candidate:  Conservation Biology