[R-sig-Geo] NARR

Fernando Miguez miguez at uiuc.edu
Wed May 21 03:28:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've used R for a few years but I'm a novice regarding the topics
discussed in this list. I would like to know if there is a package or
script that can easily access and manipulate the NARR (North American
Regional Reanalysis) database. I have a model that takes these data as
input at hourly time steps. My understanding is that these data is in
3-hour intervals, so if there is also a package/script for interpolating
to one hour intervals that would be great too.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Fernando

--