[R-sig-Geo] Qgis-user Digest, Vol 27, Issue 13

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Tue May 13 22:37:22 CEST 2008

Thanks Carson, just knowing that this is an R console is enough.
Now, after making a simple plot(), I'm just dreaming: if we could
display sp objects directly, not only avoiding the intermediate
shp file but being able of plotting columns of the dataframe
as statistical graphics  in R...
and soon being able to interact between the R plot and the
geographic display (a linked brushing, for example), tools
like in GeoDa but with a real GIS diaplay...

Great job!
(I'm forwarding the r-sig-geo list just for them
to know your developments)

Agus

email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster